Book Review - All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover

04:12

Hi guys, Its been soo long since my last post!!! I'm really excited about this post because: I love talking about books and I love this book in particular.

So, If you're my follower on my Instagram or from my other blog (Portuguese one) you know that I can't live without Colleen's books anymore! They're a big part of my life and let's not talk about her writing... I could be here all day.


It's really sad that here in Portugal they only have a few books from her, so I have to buy them online, but let me be realistic, they are cheaper if I order them online than if I brought them here! And the good part of buying them online is that I'm able to buy them on their release day. How cool is that??



Now let's talk about serious things.
This new book by Colleen Hoover is so full of emotions, and let's not talk about the cover! It's beautiful ( but they all have beautiful covers, it's hard to choose my favorite). 
But now a trick question: Which Colleen's books didn't make you cry? 
Answer: It's impossible to read her books without tearing a single tear!
Am I wrong?


All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover

Title: All Your Perfects
Author: Colleen Hoover
Year of release: 2018
Sinopse: Colleen Hoover delivers a tour de force novel about a troubled marriage and the one old forgotten promise that might be able to save it.

Quinn and Graham’s perfect love is threatened by their imperfect marriage. The memories, mistakes, and secrets that they have built up over the years are now tearing them apart. The one thing that could save them might also be the very thing that pushes their marriage beyond the point of repair.

All Your Perfects is a profound novel about a damaged couple whose potential future hinges on promises made in the past. This is a heartbreaking page-turner that asks: Can a resounding love with a perfect beginning survive a lifetime between two imperfect people?


It's been a long time since I read a really good book, and this one I really loved, the history between Quinn an Graham is so beautiful from the beginning until the end. I couldn't stop reading. It's the kind of books that you don't want it to end.
Also, Graham is such a beautiful person, I also fell in love with him. How couldn't I? I need to find someone like him!!!!
This book also shows us how the fault of communication between couples lead to unfortunate invents, it has a strong message, that we can make our lives worth living and happy with what life gives us.


Here are some quotes that will make you fall in love with the book before you even read / or to make you cry again if you already read









“What's the secret to a perfect marriage?' The old man leaned forward and looked at me very seriously. 'Our marriage hasn't been perfect. No marriage is perfect. There were times when she gave up on us. There were even more times when I gave up on us. The secret to our longevity is that we never gave up at the same time.” 
― Colleen Hoover, All Your Perfects

“We’re all full of flaws. Hundreds of them. They’re like tiny holes all over our skin. And like your fortune said, sometimes we shine too much light on our own flaws. But there are some people who try to ignore their own flaws by shining light on other people’s to the point that the other person’s flaws become their only focus. They pick at them, little by little, until they rip wide open and that’s all we become to them. One giant, gaping flaw.” 
― Colleen Hoover, All Your Perfects

“And I promise . . . I swear . . . that if you choose to end things between us, I will love you more as you’re walking out the door than on the day you walked down the aisle. I hope you choose the road that will make you the happiest. Even if it’s not a choice I’ll love, I will still always love you. Whether I’m a part of your life or not. You deserve happiness more than anyone I know. I love you.” 
― Colleen Hoover, All Your Perfects



Are you already in love? Is the book in your TBR list?
Don't forget to leave your comment below to let m know what you think of the book


Follow me on social media



You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Translate

BrandBacker Member